Join us for a virtual celebration of the Influential Women in our community. We will present 3 awards, enjoy networking and lunch (optional), and hear from the Entrepreneur & Founder of Comply365, Kerry Frank.
About The Speaker
Kerry Frank is an entrepreneur that has proven how one woman can go about revolutionizing an industry with smarts, courage, and tenacity. Little did she know in 2007, when she founded Comply365, that her efforts would completely transform the aviation industry. She played an instrumental role in the FAA’s approval of replacing flight bags with tablets in cockpits. Her vision for digitizing bulky airline pilot manuals took the company from their home’s basement in Northern Illinois to an extremely successful business in Beloit, WI. She has received multiple awards including the 2018 Ken Hendricks “Seize the Day” award celebrating entrepreneurship in Wisconsin, as a result of these efforts. Kerry led the charge to revolutionize the flight decks around the world with the software products that were developed. At the time she sold Comply365 they had over 75 clients worldwide of which a dozen were Fortune 500. For Kerry Frank, entrepreneurship and faith go hand-in-hand. It takes a lot of trust and perseverance to push an innovative idea through rejection to success. With the support of her husband and three children, she continues to inspire others and drive innovation wherever she sees a need. A great description of Kerry’s passion can be summed up in this – Success isn’t just about what you accomplish in your life; it’s about what you inspire other to do.
- 11:30 am-12:00 pm – Virtual Networking
- 12:00 pm-12:30 pm – Open Remarks & Keynote Address
- 12:30 pm-1:00 pm – Award Ceremony
NextGen Award, Executive Influencer Award, Role Model
REMO Virtual Networking (Helpful Links & Video)
What is Remo:How to use Remo: Remo 101:
- $25 Chamber Member (GBCC or Stateline)
- $40 Non-Member
(If you are interested in a “virtual table for 6” please contact Aimee. firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Option 1: ½ Cuban Sandwich and Beer Cheese Soup With a Cookie
- Option 2: Greek Salad (gluten free/vegetarian)
- Lunch is provided by Artisan Pub and available for carry out. 1322 Gardner St. South Beloit, IL
- You may pick up your specified lunch between 10:30am – 11:30am the day of the event.
- Lunch is included with your ticket. If you would rather not have the included lunch, that portion of the ticket price will go to support your local chamber.
(lunch is included with all ticket purchases) Registrations after noon on 9/21 will not have a lunch option.
This year, we will be using the online networking platform, Remo, which allows for more meaningful conversations, networking opportunities, and sponsorship features than any other virtual platform. See image below for sponsorship features.
TITLE SPONSOR $2500 (1 available)
• Receive event headline name (see #1), promo YouTube video (see #2), banner and on-click call to action pop-up (see #4) • Complimentary table of 6 and company name displayed on table (see #7/8) • Logo displayed in both GBCC & SC Chamber marketing materials • Logo displayed on event page on GBCC & SC website • Recognized during event remarks
EVENT SPONSOR $1,500
• Logo displayed on stage presence or graphic of your choosing (see #3) • Complimentary table of 6 and company name displayed on table (see #7/8) • Logo displayed in both GBCC & SC Chamber marketing materials • Logo displayed on event page on GBCC & SC website • Recognized during event remarks
AWARD SPONSOR $500 (3 available)
• Complimentary table of 6 and company name displayed on table (see #7/8) • Option to present and announce this year’s award winners
TABLE SPONSOR $200
• Complimentary table of 6 and company name displayed on table (see #7/8)
Email Aimee at aimeet@greaterbeloitchamber.
Nominate an Influential Woman in Business that deserves recognition through any of our 3 awards: NextGen, Executive Influencer, and Role Model. Nominations may be self-nominated or outside of your organization. Nomination must be made by Sept 17. 2020. Nominate here:
This year, the Influential Women in Business Luncheon will include an award ceremony to recognize outstanding individuals who are dedicated leaders, advocates in their field and influential to those around them. We encourage you to consider nominating yourself or a colleague for recognition. Nominate someone who you feel reflects the qualities of a leader who is committed to the following awards nominations. The GBCC & Stateline Chamber WIB planning committee will nominate award winners.
This award is designed to recognize emerging talent. It is open to women who have not only already made a mark in business but are also ‘women to watch’ in terms of future contribution. The winning entrant might be a future leader, or already head of a team; she could be just starting out in business, forming her own company, or quickly rising through the ranks. The judges will be looking for examples as evidence, either through their activities or achievements which they have brought about for themselves or others.
This award is open to women at board or senior executive level who have not only achieved personally in their organization but have made a significant difference in business and/or community over the past 12 months. The winning candidate will have demonstrated their attitude and commitment to developing, mentoring and empowering other women in their roles. The winner will be someone who has inspired, enabled or supported other women in a significant way. Their influence will have had a notable impact on those women and possibly their business.
This award is open to any woman at any level of their organization. The winner will be someone who has inspired, enabled or supported other women in a significant way. Their influence will have had a notable impact on those women and possibly their business. Judges are looking for evidence of where, what, when and how they have achieved this in the past 12 months