Businessman & Philanthropist
Tuesday, March 24th
The Eclipse Center
Registration coming soon.
Call 608-365-8835 for more information
About Our Speaker | Quint Studer
Quint Studer has many local connections on development projects around our great state of Wisconsin. A graduate of the University of Whitewater, which recently recognized him as a distinguished alumnus, he worked in education and healthcare. He is also invested in Janesville, Wisconsin.
For more than 30 years Quint has given his life to designing the building blocks that guide people and organizations to achieve and sustain high performance. He is an entrepreneur who owns several small businesses and is a visionary and mentor to many.
Quint is passionate about helping communities reach their potential and educating them on how to get there. He is the founder of Vibrant Community Partners, which coaches communities on change management, education, downtown development, and economic development, including training for small businesses and civic engagement.
Through his nonprofit Studer Community Institute, he partnered with the Pensacola News Journal to create the speaker’s series CivicCon, which brings in experts in urban planning and community building to share their ideas with the community. He also started the Center for Entrepreneurship and the Center for Civic Engagement.
Minor League Team Co-owner & Author
Quint and his wife Rishy are co-owners of Double A Minor League Baseball team the Pensacola Blue Wahoos, alongside two-time Masters Champion Bubba Watson.
Quint is the author of 10 books. In 2018 he published Building a Vibrant Community: How Citizen-Powered Change is Reshaping America.
His newest book, The Busy Leader Handbook: How to Lead People and Places That Thrive, reached number five on the Wall Street Journal Bestseller list. It’s a blueprint for communities that want to train and sustain the local businesses that serve as their economic engine.
In addition, he writes a weekly leadership column for the Pensacola News Journal as well as a few other daily papers.
Teacher & Mentor
Quint is a businessman, a visionary, an entrepreneur, and a mentor to many. He currently serves as Entrepreneur-in-Residence at the University of West Florida, Executive-in-Residence at George Washington University, and Lecturer at Cornell University.
For more information
The GBCC Annual Dinner
Each year, the Greater Beloit Chamber of Commerce recognizes and celebrates member businesses at our annual awards ceremony. Please help us by nominating a member business deserving of the following awards:
- Large Business of the Year
- Small Business of the Year
- Paulette Christensen Ambassador of the Year
- Rising Professional of the Year
The Awards Nomination Committee will take your nominations into consideration. Submission deadline Feb 12th, 2020.”
Go here to submit your nomination:
2019 Annual Award Winners
- Laurence A. Raymer Headliner Award: Tim McKevett, President & CEO, Beloit Health System
- Large Business of the Year: Beloit Health System
- Small Business of the Year: Beloit Hotel Group
- “Elly” Environmental Leadership Award: Regal
- “Eddy” Economic Development Award: Rock Internship Program
- Chairperson’s Award: Rob Hendrickson, Technical Director, Frito-Lay
- Paulette Christensen Ambassador of the Year: In loving memory, Paulette Christensen
- Rising Professional of the Year: Namoonga Mantina, Rising Professional Board Chair
- Ken Hendricks Community Spirit Award: Tara Tinder, Executive Director, Stateline Community Foundation
Interested in becoming a sponsor for the Annual Dinner?
Help Sponsor The Annual Dinner