Tax and Accounting Best Practices for Small Businesses in 2020
The Greater Beloit Chamber of Commerce designed the Business Studio as a resource center for small businesses and entrepreneurs in the Greater Beloit Region. The Business Studio is for small business owners to build your business, connect with peers and customers, and discover new ideas and inspiration to grow and thrive.
- Date: Thurs, Feb 20th, 11:30 am – 1:00 pm
- Registration — 11:30 am – 12:00 pm (Lunch included)
- Program — 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
- Location: Greater Beloit Chamber of Commerce/Irontek, 635 Third St, Beloit WI 53511
- Cost: Complimentary for members, $20 for non-members
- Parking and Instructions: Parking is available in the Ironworks South Parking Public Parking Lot. Plan accordingly as parking is limited.
Registration is Closed
The Business Studio will take place once/quarter and is complementary to Chamber members. Non-Chamber members are invited to attend for a small fee to cover staffing and additional expenses.
Please visit our calendar for ongoing events.
Chamber members also have the opportunity to sponsor a Business Studio and host a presentation.
For more information please contact:
GBCC Operations Manager