Beloit Area Community Health Center
Community Health Systems, Inc. provides timely, affordable, complete and accessible same day healthcare to families and individuals living in the Beloit, Darlington, and Janesville areas. Please visit each location on this website to see a list of the location specific services.
We are committed to serving people of all ages and backgrounds with special attention to your individual and personal healthcare needs. We offer a broad range of primary care services provided by a dedicated team of physicians, dentists, family nurse practitioners, physician assistants, social workers, nurses, and support staff.
Our services are available for persons with private health private insurance, no insurance, Medicare, and/or Medicaid. We offer a generous sliding-fee schedule for those who have high deductible health plans or no insurance based on the household income and family size.
Services offered include:
- Primary Health Care
- Dental Care
- Health Education
- Pregnancy Testing
- Family Planning
- Teen Health and Youth Program
- Well Child Exams
- School and Sport Exams
- Treatment for Chronic Illness
- Confidential STD/HIV Testing
- Comprehensive Care for HIV positive persons through UW-Wisconsin Hospitals and Clinics
- Dental Care to Individuals on Medicaid, Private Insurance and Un-insured Patients referred by a provider
- Social Services Referrals
- Behavior Health Services
- Origins Substance Abuse Program
74 Eclipse Center
Beloit, WI 53511