Does your organization promote talented skilled individuals into people management positions without the leadership training necessary to support your culture and lead others with integrity and intention?
This is not uncommon as the average age of first-time supervisors is 26 and the average age of those who receive leadership training is 36. Yikes!
This program develops current supervisors and managers of the organization in the most critical areas of leadership. It will focus on research based best practices and methodologies to inspire your leaders to perform, lead, and influence others.
- Start date – 5/23/23
- Cost – $1,000
- Length – 16 weeks
- Location – Irontek*
- Logistics – Alternating Tuesdays in person @ Irontek & virtual implementation calls on Tuesdays
- 5/23 – Irontek 8am-10am
- 5/30 – Virtual implementation call 11am – 12pm
- 16-week program delivered with 2-hour training sessions on even weeks and 1-hour accountability calls on odd weeks.
- This program is for current supervisors and managers up-leveling them with leadership and relationship building skills to enroll their team in the organizational outcomes.
- Leading to your team’s preferred leadership style
- Understand similarities and differences between coaching and mentoring
- Develop skills in effective listening and driving engagement
- Learn techniques to set and empower expectations, deliver feedback, and successful accountability
- Meeting and leading teams at the right stage
- Alignment and communication of company culture
- Effective problem-solving as a leader and driving positive change through innovation
- Increased success of leaders in position using the length of time, productivity, and staff retention metrics.
- Increased cohesion of the teams these leaders manage as they are now equipped with tools to overcome challenges and enroll their team in problem solving and decision making.
- Module One: Leadership Foundation
- Module Two: Coaching
- Module Three: Employee Engagement
- Module Four: Accountability
- Module Five: Teamwork
- Module Six: Conflict
- Module Seven: Problem Solving and Critical Thinking
- Module Eight: Change Management